|Job Ref:||204593196||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:18|
My client is looking for qualified and experienced service engineers in the London area to undertake the maintenance, service and repair of industrial drainage pumping equipment; in return my client can offer competitive salary, bonus, pension, share scheme, health cash plan, 25 days holiday and a flexible benefits plan, including company van and petrol. The role is quite flexible on working hours and would involve working on a call out rota. |
* Carry out maintenance, repair and testing on all related equipment
* Analytical survey of control equipment, both electrical and physical
* Isolate, dismantle and inspect pumping equipment, including moving parts and lubricants.
* Maintain records of repairs in line with company procedures
* Carry out both planned and reactive service visits as scheduled in a timely manner.
* Ensure a safe and clean working environment
* "Out of hours" rota cover
* Work as part of a team where health and safety demands.
* Undertake any other duties requested by the line manager
* Certified qualifications within the mechanical and/or electrical sectors
* Previous experience of working in a similar industry would be preferable
* Good knowledge of pumps/pumping systems and associated equipment
* Full driving licence
* Able to use a PDA system and various customer management logging-in systems