|Job Ref:||204593497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Carlisle||Address:||Post Code:||CA3||Salary:||£0 - £42000/annum Excellent package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:18|
Regional Maintenance Manager (M&E) Cumbria|
Employment type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum + benefits (relocation package potentially available)
Hours: (Apply online only). Mainly Mon-Fri
My client is a leading international waste-to-product business. They provide a range of recycling and energy recovery solutions to customers in the public and private sectors. We have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for all maintenance across 3 MBT sites.
Example of Responsibilities:
* P&L responsibility for 3 sites
* Plan and coordinate works
* Manage day to day running of Site Supervisors
* Monitor performance through KPIs whilst ensuring all contractual obligations ate adhered to at all times.
* Must be electrically and mechanically trained
* Must have experience working in a production environment
* Must hold current UK driving licence
* Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety management
* Proficient using MS Word and Excel
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
Our client is an equal opportunities employer providing an excellent environment to thrive and develop.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Maintenance Manager, Mechanical Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Manager, Multi Skilled Engineer. Maintenance Supervisor