|Job Ref:||204597364||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Car Allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:30|
Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor |
In search for an Intermediate level M&E Quantity Surveyor with 3-4 years' experience to join an innovative and exciting M&E Contractor based in South-East London with over 30 years building services industry experience. The business currently turnover up to £20million and focus within the London Commercial, Retail and High Residential sector carrying out Bank fit outs and CAT A CAT B fit outs for high profile blue chip clients.
The M&E Quantity Surveyor will joining a revolutionary business who are experiencing an increase of secured projects and profit last financial year resulting in a push to increase the business. This role will suit an individual who is looking to join a strong commercial team with industry respected experienced senior engineers which will support in your career progression and development.
The role will require the successful M&E Quantity Surveyor to be able to run projects on their own ranging from £50,000 to £1 million and report directly into a Managing Quantity Surveyor/Director.
Typical duties will consist of the following:
* Production of project cost plan after handover of awarded project from Estimating Department
* Review of Order Documentation prior to executing by company Directors.
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors.
* Preparation and production of Sub Contractor Order Documentation.
* Liaising with Project Team to ensure all variations and additions to the contract are logged, priced and submitted to the Client.
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings.
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account.
* Managing specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-contractors and negotiating their Final Accounts.
To be considered candidates will need to hold formal relevant building services qualifications and have experience working in the commercial markets.
In return you will receive a highly competitive basic salary and package in the market, additionally clear opportunity and support to progress your technical and management skills that are on offer.
Additionally is ESSENTIAL you are currently eligible to work in the UK without restrictions