|Job Ref:||204597596||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yorkshire and the Humber||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum Company vehicle, benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:38|
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established and reputable asbestos consultancy specialising in a wide range of asbestos and environmental services, who are recruiting for an astute Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to cover a variety of contracts in the Yorkshire area, applications will be considered from Sheffield, Rotherham and the surrounding areas.|
For the right candidate the company is offering a competitive salary, company vehicle, along with many other benefits.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402, P403 and P404 asbestos certificates, or equivalent RSPH qualification.
- Will have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring within the asbestos arena.
- Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety regulations in respect of asbestos.
- Will be flexible, with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have a good work ethic.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Overseeing contractors on site ensuring that they comply with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Compiling comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Liaising with clients at all levels.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016