|Job Ref:||204597711||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:55|
My client is looking for an experienced commissioning engineer within the building services industry. |
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in this role for no less than 8 years.
The role of this commissioning engineer / manager is to see that building services systems will be, are or have been put to work properly and in accordance with relevant requirements.
Applicants should be able to undertake the following:
- Managing the commissioning process
- Validating that the commissioning process and seeing that results obtained align with requirements
- Inspecting existing systems to determine how they perform
- Providing consultative advice in determining commissioning and - performance requirements, commissioning strategies, programmes , scopes of work and the like.
- Carrying out measurements, surveys and other technical inspections
This role will be based in Central London and applicants can expect a very competitive salary as well as career progression within a prestigious building services consultancy.
Should you be interested in such a position, please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below