|Job Ref:||204598276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
We are currently working with a leading consultancy in the Cumbria region, seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on Nuclear related projects and schemes within the Cumbria region.|
Reporting into and assisting the Managing QS, responsibilities will include:
- Leading and planning the implementation of projects
- Defining project scopes, goals and deliverables
- Developing initial cost and feasibility studies and cost plans
- Measure and provide schedules of work
- Provision of all cost reporting and progress to senior management and other stakeholders
- Investment appraisals
- Complete tender activities
- Managing project budgets
The position will be based at the regional office in the Cumbria area, with high profile sites across the North West.
To fulfill the role you must have proven experience in a similar role as a QS or Senior QS, with experience gained within the Nuclear sector, and be looking for the next step up in your career.
Salaries for the role will be competitive, along with further attractive company benefits. In addition, you will be given every opportunity to succeed in delivering outstanding service and will be offered full training and development.
For more information, please contact us or click apply