|Job Ref:||204598392||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hereford||Address:||Post Code:||HR4||Salary:||£22 - £30/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:56|
Rate: £22 - £30 per hour (experience dependant)
Contract: 12 - 18 months
Job Ref: DR631871
A multidisciplinary consultancy practice based in Berkshire are actively recruiting for a Building Surveyor to be based on site with the end client in Herefordshire reporting into the Commercial Manager. The successful Building Surveyor will hold a varied remit covering all aspect of building surveying across both commercial as well as residential properties.
The role will require an experienced Building Surveyor to work daily in Herefordshire across a number of sites, all local to Hereford and commutable. This would suit any Building Surveyor who already lives within commutable distance to Hereford, or if not, willing to stay local in Hereford during the week.
Experience / Skills:
* Must offer UK working experience as a Building Surveyor on commercial properties. Residential surveying experience as well as ideal not essential.
* Must have knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
* Ideally will have experience of Equality Access / Disabled Access.
* Must have knowledge of Health & Safety at work act for assessing sites.
* Must offer experience or able to act in a client facing role.
* Ideally experience on historic / listed buildings (not essential).
* Possess an eye for detail and strong administration skills.
If you are interested in the role of Building Surveyor, please submit your CV directly to Dan Risby at Project Resource Ltd on NA or email (url removed) in the first instance quoting vacancy DR63187 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Building Surveyor | Intermediate Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Assistant Building Surveyor | Compliance | HSWA | HSW | HASAWA | Health & Safety at Work Act | UK Building Regulations | UK Building Regs | Compliance | Equality Access | Disabled Access