|Job Ref:||204598437||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Orpington||Address:||Post Code:||BR6||Salary:||£22.00 - £25.00/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:38|
Your new company |
Large UK FM & Project Works company
Your new role
To manage, supervise and organise daily work on their specific Thames Water Project. To take control of all operations, including progress, planning, labour relations, and cost planning during the works. To arrange team briefing with sub-contractors, consultants and client's representatives in order to make sure that the job is completed within budget and on time. To meet with the Project Manager and QS to go through the program of works and Contract reviews as required.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ensuring you fully understand and have control over the works
* Representing the client's & the company interests
* Providing advice on the works within the project to all direct or sub contract labour
* Assist the QS to compile accurate contract reviews
* Arrange meetings as required and to meet with Clients or Client representatives as needed
* Organising the various professional contractors working on a project
* Review and approve the RAMS for the works
* Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
* Making sure the quality standards are met
* Using IT systems to keep track of progress
* Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
* Being able to work with a team.
* Being able to create accurate reports.
* Paying high attention to detail
* Experience in site management of CDM Projects in construction or building services and multi-skilled trades.
* Analytical & Numeracy skills
* Well-developed interpersonal skills
* Commercial awareness
* Ability to motivate people
* Management and leadership skills
* Driving License & own transport
* First Aid at Work (3 day course)
* SMSTS qualification
* Ideally to be located in Romford area
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.