|Job Ref:||204598463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:38|
We are currently working with a leading consultancy in the Birmingham region, seeking to recruit an Associate level Quantity Surveyor to work on a wide range of projects and schemes, most notably within the Commercial, Residential and Education sectors, within the West Midlands region.|
Reporting into and assisting the Partner, responsibilities will include:
- Leading and planning the implementation of projects
- Defining project scopes, goals and deliverables
- Developing initial cost and feasibility studies and cost plans
- Measure and provide schedules of work
- Provision of all cost reporting and progress to senior management and other stakeholders
- Investment appraisals
- Complete tender activities
- Managing project budgets
- Management and development of more junior staff
- Identifying and exploring Business Development opportunities, within existing and new clients
The position will be based at the large regional office in Birmingham, with high profile sites across the West Midlands.
To fulfill the role you must have proven experience in a similar role as an Associate QS, or you will be a Senior QS looking for the next step up in your career.
Salaries for the role will be competitive and despite what is listed on the advert, are not set in stone. they will be accompanied by further attractive company benefits, and in addition, you will be given every opportunity to succeed in delivering outstanding service.
For more information, please contact us or click apply