|Job Ref:||204598574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:05|
We are currently working with a niche consultancy in the Leeds region, not currently offering a Quantity Surveying service. |
They are increasingly being asked to provide these services by a well established and loyal client base, and as such, they are seeking to recruit an Associate level Quantity Surveyor to develop the QS offering, developing the existing practice to the next level.
They currently work on a wide range of projects and schemes, most notably within the Commercial, Residential and Education sectors, on a national basis.
Reporting into the practice management team, responsibilities will include:
- Leading and planning the implementation of projects
- Defining project scopes, goals and deliverables
- Developing initial cost and feasibility studies and cost plans
- Measure and provide schedules of work
- Provision of all cost reporting and progress to senior management and other stakeholders
- Investment appraisals
- Complete tender activities
- Managing project budgets
- Developing existing client relationships, whilst seeking new opportunities for growth
The position will be based at their Head Office in central Leeds. .
To fulfill the role you must have proven experience in a similar role as an Associate QS, or you will be a Senior QS looking for the next step up in your career. You may even be running your own small practice, and be looking to amalgamate it into a larger more established practice.
Salaries for the role will be competitive, along with further attractive company benefits. In addition, you will be given every opportunity to succeed in delivering outstanding service.
For more information, please contact us or click apply