|Job Ref:||204598727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£20000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:29|
Architectural Technician - Manchester|
• Location: Manchester
• Job Type: Permanent, full-time
• Salary: Competitive
CSR is currently working on behalf of a leading contractor specialising in interior fit-out and the the construction of cleanrooms in their recruitment of an Architectural Technician to work in their Manchester office.
You will be responsible for the production of design solutions including; drawings, schedules and other documentation in line with client requirements ensuring a smooth handover to the construction team.
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for:
• Manage CAD design stage processes keeping management informed at all stages.
• Preparation and co-ordination of all Architectural design documentation.
• Integration of M&E Services.
• Client professional team liaison during design stage
Tasks will include:
• Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals.
• Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
• Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
• Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
• Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
• Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
• Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
• Comply with design stage programmes.
• Procure through requisitions necessary long lead materials.
• Attend site meetings as required.
• Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
• You will come from a strong design background ideally within a similar industry.
• Strong AutoCad 2D and 3D experience
• Detailed knowledge of technical systems and procedures
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
In return, you will be offered a leading salary and Benefits package that will be tailored to the successful candidates requirements.
You will also be offered excellent opportunities to progress with the company, who actively encourage staff development.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on NA. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients