|Job Ref:||204599412||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Car/Car Allowance, Pension||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:06|
Job Title: Commercial Manager - Residential / Housing|
Location: South West
Salary: £60k - £70k + Package
Our client is an industry leading residential developer who operates on a regional basis delivering quality high spec houses. As a company they are known as a volume house builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service.
Ideal Commercial Manager Candidate:
- You will have 5+ years' experience within the residential sector
- Charterships are beneficial but not essential
- IT Literate
- Experience within a similar role in the Residential Sector
- Being a key member within a highly successful commercial team managing the quantity surveying and buying activities to establish that procurement and cost reporting are kept in check.
- Responsible for effectively predicting and forecasting project budgets alongside being able to seek out new business opportunities for the business. Work alongside the Commercial Director to successfully negotiate and agree contracts.
- Accountable for covering Sub-Contractor procurement and payment, monthly cost reporting, cash flow and liaising with housing authorities.
- Be required to attend monthly valuation and project meetings.
The Advantages of this company:
- All sites are within commutable distance of Bristol
- Highly reputable company
- Sites consist of a range of developments from £3million-£50million projects
- Company bonus reward scheme in addition to attractive package offered by client
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides specialist technical and engineering recruitment solutions worldwide to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and the Professional Services markets.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients