|Job Ref:||204599645||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£42000 - £50000/annum Car, Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:31|
Our client is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.|
With 90 offices in 38 countries, they draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients' assets.
Due to an increase in their current work flow they are looking to a recruit Senior Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor for their current infrastructure team in Leeds to work on a range of exciting projects across the infrastructure sectors. Ideal candidates will be degree educated with a BSc Quantity Surveying or other related qualification.
To be considered for the role you will ideally have some or all of the experience/skills detailed below:
* Has the ability to operate effectively within a co-located environment with the Client's, Consultant's and Contractor's project delivery teams.
* Ability to work within a partnering environment, form effective working relationships and make a positive outcome to the investment programme/sub-programmes.
* Undertake the commercial contract administration duties as prescribed in the NEC3 Contract.
* Commercial Administration of a portfolio of projects.
* Knowledge of the production of costs plans, estimates, benchmarking analysis of schemes, awareness of WLCs.
* Knowledge of tendering and procuring, producing the tender list, compiling preliminaries, tender analysis, producing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents.
* Support the production of commercial reports incorporating metrics (e.g. EVM, outturn analysis)
* Knowledge and understanding of change, risk and value management.
Ideally a minimum of 5 years experience gained working as a Quantity Surveying/CM role gained in either a contractor or client side/consultancy organisation. If you are MRICS qualified or are looking to work towards this that would most definitely be beneficial.
Our client is looking for individuals who are keen to progress their career as they are keen to progress people within the organisation.
For further information on this role or an informal chat please contact Claire Pattison on (Apply online only)