|Job Ref:||204599726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Welwyn Garden City||Address:||Post Code:||AL7||Salary:||£8.00/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:31|
Servest are recruiting for experienced Cleaning/ Building Operative- Customer Facing.|
The positions are based within a large, multisite, corporate head office location which has in excess of 6000 onsite based near Welwyn Garden City.
Servest are experts in Facilities Management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 20,000 people working across 7,000 client sites in the UK into a diverse range of sectors, so it's not surprising that we're looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- This role is providing an efficient and effective first line response for colleagues within your designated building.
- Day to day you will set up the meeting rooms, making sure they have all the equipment needed and clear down after the meetings ready for the next.
- Be the first line response for spills, waste and other cleaning requests
- Be responsible for the kitchenette- replenishing stocks and making sure the area is kept clean
- Report on any building faults that need to be seen to
- Manage the stationary - ordering and replenishment.
- Assisting visitors when onsite with directions and where to obtain refreshments/ meeting room directions etc.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday , working either 06:00 - 15:00 or 09:00- 17:00
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a front line customer facing role is essential- ideally from a cleaning/ reception/catering background.
- As you will be the first point of contact for many staff and visitors you will need to have exceptional customer service skills and a professional approach.
- You will be very reactive to any onsite issues, resolving them in a timely and effective manner.
- You will work within a small team so good communication skills are key as is good time management.
- You would need to have a positive outlook, the ability to solve problems and a real "can do" attitude.
- You will need to be happy to work in a position that can be physically demanding and being on your feet all day.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Pay Rate - Competitive - Hours of work - Monday - Friday: 06:00 - 15:00 or 09:00 to 17:00
Other benefits include- 28 days holiday- including bank Holidays, Auto enrolment pension, On site subsidised restaurant with a 10% discount
Free parking onsite or a shuttle bus from the local train station if needed, Plus other onsite amenities such as a Gym (subsidised price)