|Job Ref:||204600172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£31000 - £33000/annum company vehicle||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
My client, a large reputable Construction company based in North London is looking for a Mechanical & Electrical Engineer to join their team. |
This is a full time Permanent position The successful candidate will hold an appropriate qualification and have previous experience in a similar role.
The responsibilities of the post will be as follows;
* Responsible for the management of the clients statutory responsibilities in relation to air conditioning, mechanical and electrical systems
* Ensure that the clients responsibilities are discharged in the region where the post holder has responsibility for this function.
* Review the content and quality of electrical and mechanical surveys and risk assessments ensure that they are line with best practice and provide a clearly deliverable approach to the reduction of risk
* Ensuring that the client has in place a comprehensive and current survey of its risks in relation to electrical and mechanical safety and lifts and that effective plans are in place for the management and reduction of it risks in line with its policies and procedures
* The development of long term plan for the effective maintenance of the mechanical and electrical systems that will ensure they are fit for purpose
* Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure suitable plans are in place for the management of risk including all obligations in relation to servicing, testing and inspection are delivered whilst managing the impact on customers
* Ensure that all relevant service, testing and inspection processes are carried out correctly; that remedial/follow on works are undertaken on a risk basis; that the service, testing and inspection process is fit for purpose; that records and certification is appropriately recorded; and that data is validated and current
* Provide as required detailed technical advice on the requirements in relation to mechanical and electrical systems and ensure that the approach to risk reduction is in line with best practice.
If this sounds of interest to you please email your CV or call Paul at Service Care Construction on (Apply online only)