|Job Ref:||204600176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:31|
Position: Senior Landscape Architect|
Location: Oxford Circus, London
Salary: £40k - £50K depending on experience
My clients are a leading international, multidisciplinary consultant with offices in London and throughout the Gulf States, Middle East and Africa. Though the post is based in London, there may be opportunities for travel and work outside the UK. You should have a history of working in a multi-disciplinary design environment and be a Chartered member of the Landscape Institute or be studying towards the P2C.
The role will involve:
- Producing sustainable concept landscape designs;
- Preparing, writing and contributing to Design Stage Reports;
- Working together with the Company`s other landscape design offices overseas to help carry through concept designs to the detailed landscape design stage;
- Working collaboratively with internal design departments and external consultants including urban designers, architects, planners, economists, transportation, lighting and infrastructure engineers etc;
- Contributing to deliverables and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality;
- Interacting with the Client representatives through meetings and presentations to represent the company`s interests;
- Ensuring the Company`s QA system is applied at all times;
- Monitoring of work produced by others within and external to the Landscape Department in the process of preparing reports and documentation for issue;
- Mentoring staff as part of the Pathway to Chartership of the Landscape Institute.
The ideal candidates should have:
- A bachelor degree in Landscape Architecture/Design and preferably a postgraduate degree/diploma in Landscape architecture from a well-known university;
- A sound understanding of detail landscape design and a good technical knowledge;
- Excellent design, writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Initiative, motivation and be a team player;
Preference will be given to candidates with experience of projects in the Gulf States and Middle East. Candidates with strong sketching ability will be particularly welcomed.
The remuneration package includes:
- Basic monthly salary negotiable in accordance with relevant experience;
- Salary uplift while working overseas;
- Pension scheme;
- Medical insurance;
- Discretionary performance related annual bonus.
The deadline for submission is Wednesday the 21st of September so for a confidential chat outside of work hours or at a time that suits you please call Dominic on NA or email your contact details to (Email Removed)