|Job Ref:||204600184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Salary:||£13.50 - £14.50/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:31|
Social Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Tiler for a position in Rochdale.|
Our client is a large social housing contractor based in Rochdale On their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent Social Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Tiler for a position in Rochdale.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:-
* cutting tiles to size and shape with hand-cutters or bench-mounted tools
* preparing surfaces by levelling off with plaster, sand or cement
* fixing the tiles and applying grout before finishing off
* To provide a service to clients and maintain a good customer relationship as a priority.
* Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holder's skills and experience.
It is preferred that the candidate has more than 2 years' experience.
Candidates applying for the role as a Tiler must have previous experience and the relevant qualifications. Candidates must be able to provide two verbal references to be considered for this job in Rochdale.
This job is on a PAYE basis. Rates are negotiable depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with our Building Maintenance Recruitment Specialist Sarah Kennedy, on
Alternatively, phone the office between the hours of 9am and 5pm on NA
If you don't have a CSCS card and interested in working in the construction field please click on the link to apply for your CSCS card. (url removed).