|Job Ref:||204600266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hinkley Point C||Address:||Salary:||£260 - £300/day||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:06|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a freelance Sub Agent, on the highly anticipated Hinkley Point C project in Somerset. Recruiting on behalf of a main contractor, Abatec seek a Civil Engineering Sub Agent with experience of earthworks, roads/infrastructure, seawalls and structures.|
Our client will be onsite until 2019 and offers excellent working conditions and long term security in a health and safety conscious environment. During its 10 year construction, HPC will create 25,000 new employment opportunities. This is a chance to be part of the biggest Civil Engineering project in Europe.
As Sub Agent you will:
• Assist with the construction strategy; this includes pre-commencement documentation including method statements, quality and environmental plans, construction programmes, procurement and design deliverable schedules.
• Liaise with the Site Agent and Section Foreman in order to allocate labour, materials, plant and temporary works, to ensure activities are carried out to the required standards, programme and budget.
• Manage the site engineering team, ensuring the performance and development of Site and Section Engineers meet our clients expectations.
• Be responsible for identifying and resolving potential problems arising from technical site issues in liaison with the Agent.
Our client requires:
• HNC or a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Knowledge and practical application of Site Engineering activities, along with construction supervisory skills.
• CSCS card (Supervisors Gold card).
• £260 - £300 per day
• 7.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday, with rotating weekends (currently 1 in 4)
• Client will provide on-boarding; CCNSG, Triple Bar, DBS check etc
• Free parking and transport to and from site
• Potential work until 2019 at least
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click APPLY NOW. The reference for this vacancy is 126377. Alternatively, you can contact Abatec Recruitment directly.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client