|Job Ref:||204595698||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£1 - £35/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
• A well-established specialist M&E Consultancy who are punching well above their weight in terms of project size and value.
• Major London based residential and mixed-use developments.
• Hands on Directors who are very well respected within the industry. .
• Responsible for undertaking electrical services design including lighting, small power, fire alarms, CCTV and security systems.
• Producing lighting and cable calculations using Amtech, Dialux and Hevacomp.
• Producing small power layouts and equipment schedules.
• Attending design team meetings and liaising with other stakeholders on the projects including Structural Engineers, Architects and Contractors.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• Experienced Electrical Design Engineer either Degree qualified or from a contractor/ tools background.
• Ideally a Chartered Engineer with a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or the IET
• Demonstrated ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
• Working knowledge of UK standards.
• Major residential scheme experience would be beneficial.
• Knowledge of design and calculation software Amtech, Dialux, Relux
If you are a Senior level Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in a new long term contract then please contact Dan Cullingham at Aylin White on (Apply online only)