|Job Ref:||204596124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Newent||Address:||Post Code:||GL18||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:54|
We have a vacancy for a Construction Manager.|
The role is to plan and oversee the safe, timely, commercial and quality standards of the nationwide installation of the Companys small and medium sized steel framed buildings and other sub-contracted services such as demolition and groundworks within the Industrial, Commercial, Educational, and Domestic sectors in a commercial and responsive manner.
You will require certification to the following standards:-
• First Aid
You should have a thorough understanding of the construction sector, including methods, safety standards, current CDM regulations and contractual issues with particular emphasis to Steel Framed Buildings and also have the ability to compile Risk and Method Statements appropriate to our works.
In addition you will require:-
• The ability to manage site teams on multiple sites
• The ability to read and interpret technical and engineering drawings and to use site instruments such as laser levels, tapes etc
• To be a strong communicator
• To have high standards of commitment to outstanding customer service and be able to talk to Customers.
• A reasonable level of IT literacy will be required in the use of email and Word/Excel
• Full car driving license and the ability to travel as and when required. It may be necessary from time to time to make overseas visits in which case you should be able and prepared to take air flights.
A highly competitive salary, £40k +, is on offer for the right individual together with company vehicle etc