|Job Ref:||204596232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Beckenham||Address:||Post Code:||BR3||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
A UK based, prestigious Property Consultancy with a fantastic reputation, are seeking a Senior/Project Manager to join the dynamic team in the London Office. The Project Manager is needed to help head up Top End Residential, Housing Association/Local Authority projects across the city so would require strong experience in those areas. There is a clear route to more senior positions for those who choose to take it.
The Project Manager will be joining one of the UK's top Project Management divisions with great scope to progress to more senior roles. The leading Global Consultancy work within the Mixed - Used Residential sector with the opportunity to diversify in future. Based in central London, you will be exposed to the capitals most exciting projects.
As the Project Manager you will be working alongside Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
* Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
* Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
* Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
* Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
* Briefing of Consultant's teams
As a Project Manager you will be MRICS or MAPM, and hold other relevant qualifications or be in the process of doing so. 5-10 years' experience as a Project Manager is preferred but application with other experience is welcome.
* £45,000 - £60,000
* Car allowance
* Private healthcare
* 26 days holiday (+bank holidays and the chance to buy more)
* Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Property - Mixed Use - Residential