|Job Ref:||204596977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
Where can you build for a better society?|
Our facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, our work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
Our facilities services team are looking for a Mobile Mechanical fitter to carry out mechanical services, Planned Preventative Services and Reactive Works on our MET Police contract covering North London.
* Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
* Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
* Check and inspection of mechanical services, plant and systems.
* Respond to re-active works.
We're looking for:
* City & Guilds /NVQ/BTEC level in mechanical/Electrical engineering or similar or building services is desirable or suitable experience.
* Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
* Experience of Building Services or Facilities
* Trade or handy man experience within a client facing role
* HVCA and In line with Defence Estates (DE) standards.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA