|Job Ref:||204597005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:56|
Technical Manager needed in the Essex Area.|
To assist and co-operate with the Land Department in the investigation and acquisition of development sites.
To be responsible for the preparation of detailed constructional drawings, the negotiation and securing of technical and statutory approvals to achieve and monitor the optimum timing programmes.
To be responsible for identifying and resolving technical design and constructional problems.
• Must have experience at Technical Manager level or equivalent
• Experience of managing numerous projects at a time
• Exposure to mix use/commercial schemes
• Experience in concrete, steel and traditional masonry build
• Chartership in Engineering or Architecture is desirable but not essential
If you have the skills above, please submit your CV