|Job Ref:||204597149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||HX1||Address:||Salary:||£16 - £18/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a fast growing construction company in the UK. Our Client, who focuses on projects in the Yorkshire region including Halifax, Sheffield and Bradford, are looking for an experienced site foreman who can help cater for and grow their large client base that spans across a large amount of sectors of construction. This is an approximate 6 week contract starting ASAP.|
A background in Demolition is essential and a CCDO Card would be highly advantageous. You also must have experience in completing Paperwork on site.
As site foreman you will have an array of duties including;
* Attending daily briefings.
* Overseeing site operations.
* Supervising sub contractors and other labour workers.
* Maintaining health and safety records.
* Ordering and following up on site materials and deliveries.
Sound like something you would be interested in and capable of? Then have you got the following:
* Relevant Qualifications; such as CSCS card, SSSTS or SMSTS and first aid (3 day course at a minimum)
* A proactive attitude and capable of planning work, co-ordinate and supervising labour and sub-contractors.
* Full Driving Licence.
* Ability to travel: There are various sites in the Yorkshire region and our client may require you to travel to different sites from time to time.
If you are still interested in this exciting opportunity and like the prospect of joining a fast growing construction company in the local region then please give me a call on (Apply online only) or alternatively send your CV upon application