|Job Ref:||204596860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||City of Westminster||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
Kier are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer, who will report to the Facilities Manager. The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing electrical installations, repairs, maintenance and assistance on all associated electrical equipment to a range of customers and clients.
* Carry out minor/major installation projects and reactive callouts on all associated electrical equipment, general fault finding and repairs to electrical assets and services
* Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic
* To participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours
* Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues clients, customers and work as part of a team
* Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public to maintain and enhance the reputation of Kier
* Continually demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence
* Holds relevant industry qualifications (e.g. NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds 2330/2356/2357/2382/ 2391/ AM1 and AM2
* Holders of a CSCS Card
* Working at height/IPAF/PASMA certification
* PAT Testing experience
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Good communicator, both written, and have a good level of computer literacy
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer