|Job Ref:||204596419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£42000 - £48000/annum Car & Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
Project Quantity Surveyor|
£42-48k + Car & Package
Contract values - £5-45m
We now have a brilliant opportunity to join a regional Main Contractor operating out of the South Midlands. The company have made a big name for themselves in the industry which has led to them turning over circa £500m in the next 12 months. They deliver projects up to the value of £45m to a growing list of blue-chip clients across the East Midlands. These projects are split across a number of market sectors including: Industrial, mega sheds, accommodation, commercial, retail & leisure and Education. The company have a reputation for maintaining an excellent relationship with their supply chain and encourage their employees to preserve this whenever possible.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor
The company are looking for a project surveyor that would feel comfortable taking commercial lead on 1 large project or 2-3 smaller projects simultaneously. They are required to have over 3 years' experience working with a main contractor on projects from £5m+. The role itself is very flexible. The company allow their surveyors to plan their own diaries, enabling you to work from home, site, or the head office. Key responsibilities can be found below...
* The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
* Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
* Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
* Subcontract and Design Procurement
* Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
* Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
* Preparation of cost to complete
* Cash management and maximisation
* Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
* Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines
Salary and Benefits:
Our client offers a basic salary in the region of £45,000 plus car/allowance, as well as the normal benefits you'd expect from a successful company that wants to keep and develop its people.
Contact - | (Apply online only)