|Job Ref:||204595359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:54|
Contracts Manager - Refurbishment/New Build|
£55k - £65k plus package
The company is an established regional contractor who cover projects in the retail, commercial and living space sectors. They have built a solid reputation within the industry and have enjoyed consistent growth. The client envisage that they will continue to grow at a steady pace, as they have built relationships with a number of blue chip contractors.
They are now seeking a talented Contracts Manager to join their established team. The company encourage progression, growth and continuous learning.
The Contracts Manager Role
As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for delivering multiple projects in the retail, commercial and living space sectors, from inception to completion, generally valued between £500k - £5million.
The company take a more personal approach and develop solid client relationships, leading to a high amount of repeat business. It is therefore important that the Contracts Manager incorporates these values and is able to develop and manage the client relationships.
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish
* Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
The Ideal candidate will have previously managed projects within the sectors mentioned above and will also be comfortable with a reasonable amount of travel. (The company aim to give you projects close to home)
As Contracts Manager, you will be required to be a self-motivated individual who is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors.
The Contracts Manager Package
On offer is an excellent salary of £55k - £65k plus benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size