|Job Ref:||204595310||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rayleigh||Address:||Post Code:||SS6||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum pension and paid holiday||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:35|
An established, South-East Essex based, family-run construction business with an excellent reputation has a current permanent opportunity for a General Foreman ideally with some residential new build experience.|
* Competitive annual salary (permanent role so regular income)
* Paid statutory holiday (plus additional days during shutdowns)
* Workplace pension scheme
* Opportunity to secure a permanent role in a friendly and supportive team, in a long established family business, where your experience, input and ideas are valued
* Organisation and management of "above ground" new build activities and paperwork.
* Ensuring materials are correctly ordered and on-site when required.
* Ensure subcontractors are available at the required stage and have all they need to work efficiently.
* Ensuring relevant Health & Safety legislation and guidelines are being followed, and the necessary paperwork completed.
* Relevant experience as a Site/General Foreman.
* Good administrative skills.
* Good knowledge of site Health and Safety (ideally with CSCS card).
* IT user.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative, and pitch in wherever required to support colleagues.
* Ideally a driver or motorcyclist with transport.
* Living in the South East Essex area or within a reasonable commute.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible. It's not too late but once the right candidate has been found this opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you