|Job Ref:||204600671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Salary to c £45,000 + Bonus + Car/Ca||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:35|
Otis Elevator Company is the world`s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. We employ more than 60,000 people, offer products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintain more than 1.35 million lifts and escalators worldwide.|
- We are currently seeking an experienced Field Manager to join our successful New Equipment Installations Major Projects team.
- Managing the field team and people on site ensuring that quality and safety standards are not compromised
- Ensure the 3 key absolutes of Safety, Ethics and Financial Control are maintained at all times
- Managing projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the contract scope
- Regularly monitor and review progress against plan (both financial and project) and if necessary take action to mitigate delays and claims and bring the programme back on track
- Field management of lift and escalator projects or field management on-site construction or management of mechanical & electrical installations or possible ex-Armed Forces/ Military technical people management
- Good planning, problem solving and communication skills
- An understanding the importance of delivering excellent customer service. IT literate and able to thrive in a complex organisation.
What We Offer...
- On top of a competitive basic salary of up to £45,000, you will receive benefits which include a vehicle, bonus, pension, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Paid Maternity, Paternity and Sick leave, reduced rate private medical insurance, and access to the Otis Rewards Scheme
- Employee Scholarship Scheme - Otis will support you through your studies if you wish to gain further qualifications including Bachelors and Masters Degrees
The opportunity to work for the world`s leading lift manufacturer, with some of the most prestigious customers in London
We are committed to the continuing development of every employee; therefore we encourage and strongly support career progression, with opportunities for promotion within our organisation and throughout the wider UTC global group.
We welcome applications from talented and experienced Field Managers, Testers, Project Managers, Field Engineering Managers, Service Managers, Senior Lift Engineers, Installation Managers and Operations Managers who wish to develop their career within Otis.
Otis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive for opportunities across the UK, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback. We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview. Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful