|Job Ref:||204600490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£24000 - £32000/annum (partly including bonus)||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:54|
Drainage Engineer required to start ASAP *****|
• Due to the continued success of our client a Drainage Engineer is required to start ASAP!
The Drainage Engineer will work as part of a team to operate van-mounted jetting equipment to respond to emergency blockages and maintenance of various sites providing a first class service at all times.
Drainage Engineer- About the role:
• You will work with new and existing clients to clear drains and blockages, providing a first class service.
• You will produce accurate and high quality reports.
• Hours are 8am to 5pm.
* Job will be in and around Hemel Hempstead.
Drainage Engineer - About you:
• Flexibility and team work are very important attributes for any applicant as well as previous experience within a similar role.
• Jetting and CCTV experience.
• The ability to problem solve and deal with a variety of customers. The ability to respond to both planned and emergency drainage appointments.
• You will be required to complete essential paperwork and use mobile technology to complete jobs.
* You will hold a full driving licence.
• The ability to use your initiative and lead the way on drainage solutions.
• You will have brilliant customer service skills!
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Stacie on (Apply online only) or by clicking 'apply now