|Job Ref:||204599198||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:31|
An opportunity as Commercial Manager has been identified with a contractor operating in the high end residential market of London.|
Working very closely with the Operations Director, Financial Director and Project teams this is an empowered position requiring strong commercial and people skills. Responsible for all project related commercial activities, this position will play a vital role in the continued expansion of the group. The ability to work within the vibrant team is essential.
As Commercial Manager you will be working on projects ranging from £50k to £1M across the London region based from their vibrant West London office.
Duties will include:
- Management of all project related commercials
- Producing accurate and timely client proposals for B2C projects
- Producing accurately priced tender returns to deadline
- Preparation of subcontractor packages
- Preparation of trade specifications
- Subcontractor quotation analysis and negotiation
- Conduct benchmarking on tenders received
- Placing subcontractor orders
- Change order management
- Budget creation
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Management of contractual obligations. (JCT/RIBA Standard Contracts)
- Value engineering
- Chair pre-start meetings with Subcontractors, Site Management and Contracts Manage
We are keen to talk with candidates which have a min of 3 years` experience in the bespoke residential market place in London. You will need to pick up all commercial responsibilities alongside pre construction estimating and costing.
In return you will become a pivotal manager within their senior management team, the business is offering very interesting growth potential, your career and ownership can also expect similar increases