|Job Ref:||204599185||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Southport||Address:||Post Code:||PR8||Salary:||£35000 - £370000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:06|
Joinery Bench Supervisor / Manager - Permanent Role - Southport Merseyside - £35k - £37k |
* My client is looking to expand their manufacturing base and is required experienced professional Joinery Bench Supervisor / Workshop Manager
* You will be working across a broad spectrum of joinery projects focusing on delivering quality for our portfolio of high end customers. Using the full range of timber, sheet and solid materials you will be involved in all aspects of the manufacturing process.
* Minimum 4/5 years experiences as Supervisor / Manager of a Joinery workshop
* It is important that you have joinery manufacturing experience from industry sectors such as Interior fit out, Shop fitting, Office fit out, Furniture Production, Refurbishment, High End Residential or similar areas.
* A recognised joinery apprenticeship or training program is an important feature of this role along with other supporting training or certification that relates to the industry.
* You will have the ability to understand production schedules, technical drawings and be able to work under your own initiative producing your own cutting schedules, component parts and assembled finished joinery details.
* It is a must that you have a clear understanding of timber based raw materials including properties and applications and be able to demonstrate accuracy in measuring and cutting raw materials to ensure optimum usage and minimum wastage.
* You will be asked to demonstrate competent use of our full range of woodworking machinery and like wise use of handheld power tools.
All of our team work in accordance with Health & Safety Guidance at all times and you will be asked to sign on to our 3 point plan of Focus, Team and Development.
* (Dependant on experience and responsibility) with packages in the £35K to £50K range for workshop and site work combinations.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact ASAP Sid Choudhury NA or
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please see the other vacancies on our website we are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available on a permanent or freelance basis