|Job Ref:||204599116||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:31|
We're currently seeking a Technical Support & Internal Sales candidate with a good background and knowledge in Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) and its applications in domestic and commercial gas installations.|
The role will mainly be office based in Bedford, working with the company's external sales staff and Clients to provide them with technical product information, project specification, installation guidance and other such technical support.
The Sales & Technical Support Engineer will be offered a salary between £25k - £35k (depending on your experience level) and with other company benefits such as 23 Days holiday + bank hols, offers a good package to the right candidate.
Our client is ideally seeking a Technical Support Engineer or Internal Sales candidate with an office based background in these products, but would also potentially consider a Gas Engineer looking to come off the tools (Being domestic or commercial Gas Safe would be an advantage).
Technical Support & Sales Engineer Role:
- Work closely with customers on product specification and project requirements
- Provide technical support to the company's staff, internally and externally
- Help to active sell products to clients
- Produce product specification, data and manuals for clients
- Roll out training in the installation of our products
- Strong knowledge of Gas Piping and fittings. Specifically with CSST products such as Gastite, Tracpipe etc
- Technical qualifications in plumbing & heating would be advantageous
- Happy working in an office environment
- Able to commute to the Bedford area within an hour ideally
- Proactive approach to work. Willing to provide help and support to others.
Salary circa £25k - £35k
23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy