|Job Ref:||204598910||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£12.00 - £12.50/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:05|
Plumber Required in Southampton - £12.00-£12.50 per hour|
Mountjoy is the leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England. We have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, major and minor refurbishments, alterations, extensions and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors. Mountjoy is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Plumber to join our Southampton University team.
Reporting in to the Resource Coordinator / Foreman, the successful Plumber will be responsible for carrying out the work at the right time and ensuring a good quality job is completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way.
Plumber Key Responsibilities
- To carry out your work safely
- Complete a risk assessment for every job and request a method statement if necessary
- Give the Operations Centre an accurate arrival and estimated completion time based on your diagnosis
- Give Operation Centre clean information for materials required or van stock used, obtaining back brief from the Operations Centre
- Upon completion of your visit advise the Operation Centre of the repair carried out, providing measurements and quantities as necessary
- Leave the work area clean and tidy
- Keep your van clean and tidy to enable you to carry and access your van stock and tools efficiently
- Be prepared to work out of hours if required
The ideal Plumber will be able to display the following:
- NVQ or equivalent in trade specific
- Over 2 years trade experience, ideally in social housing repairs sector
- Pipe fitting or Plant Room experience desirable
If you feel you have the skills and technical knowledge to excel in this role, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community