|Job Ref:||204595258||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
Mobile Electrical Engineer|
Our client is a successful principle contractor delivering construction and fit out projects throughout the country.
They have extensive expertise in delivering complex turnkey projects in both critical and non-critical environments in nearly all commercial sectors including offices, data centres, retail and public sector. Projects range from 50K to 3 Million, from a school extension to an ambulance station or data centre construction, to an office fit out or ward upgrade in a hospital.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking for the right person to join the team.
Overall Purpose: To carry out planned preventative maintenance, servicing, fault finding and reactive/breakdown repair to a range of onsite electrical building services plant and equipment to include (but not limited to) lighting, emergency lighting, alarms, BMS and controls as well basic HVAC system maintenance to include air conditioning, air handling units, fan coils units along with 'first look' at boilers, heating plant and general Mechanical systems as required.
As required you may also need to carry out basic building fabric maintenance should the need arise.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
1. You will ensure that all works are carried out in line and in accordance with H&S, KPI's and SLA's respectively as well as ensuring that specialist Sub-Contractors that visit the facility also adhere to policies and procedures.
2. Possess a sound technical knowledge of Electrical Building Services Systems.
3. You will possess a basic knowledge/appreciation of HVAC systems.
4. You will have carried out a very similar role within a client/customer facing working environment.
5. You will have served an Electrical Apprenticeship or recognised equivalent
6. City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
7. Possess additional skills, knowledge and expertise within commercial building services i.e. building fabric and general maintenance
8. Please Note: The successful candidate will be required to pass an enhanced CRB/DBS check due to the nature of the contracts involved. Please do not apply for this position should you be aware that you are likely to fail the CRB/DBS check.
9. Flexible approach due to due the travel aspect, as this is a mobile position that will involve travelling to multiple sites based in Northampton/Milton Keynes.
10. 2. Full clean Driving License
11. 3. A flexible, 'can-do' approach is essential due to duties that may fall outside of Electrician i.e. general maintenance as required, working as part of wider maintenance team.
12. 4. Due to the nature of the position the successful candidate will carry out all duties and responsibilities in a timely, efficient and professional manner as well as possessing a flexible, 'can-do' attitude
13. Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Does this Mobile Electrical Engineer opportunity sound like your next solid move? If so please get in touch by clicking the 'apply now' button shown on this advert and send us your CV. We look forward to working with you soon.
Who are we?
O'Rourke Personnel is a specialist agency with over 30 years of combined experience in Mechanical and Electrical, Site Services, Construction Trades, Secretarial and Administration, Building Services, Construction, Engineering, FM, Utilities and Rail.
For our candidates, we are honest about the current assignments we are working on, and endeavor to give as much information about any interested client, the role and the development benefits.
We believe that the best relationships are built on trust, and our aim is to provide a professional, honest and realistic service