|Job Ref:||204595168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Brilliant Package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:54|
Salary: £40-45k plus brilliant package
My client, a thriving developer, are opening a new regional office. This company is opening the office due to continued success and plans to expand the business over the next few years, means they are looking for strong minded individuals to pursue their plans.
This developer looks after their staff and believe in progressing as a team as well as individually. As the company grows, opportunities for progression continue to open up, making climbing the career ladder inevitable after proving yourself in the firm. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-recognised company.
The Quantity Surveyor:
The firm are looking for an established QS to take on this scheme and commercial functions of the project. You'll be offered support on both a commercial and administrative basis should you need it and will also be required to mentor more junior members of the Commercial team.
* Experience in new build is essential
* Knowledge of DAB contracts and both HA/developer experience will be desirable
* Re-measurement, valuations, sub-contractor payments
* Assisting with the preparation of final accounts
* Be able to demonstrate good knowledge of the construction industry
* Have a basic level of contractual awareness and be capable of working independently alongside the Commercial Manager who will supervise your work
If this is of interest to you, please call Claudia Chubb on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your up to date CV to | Our client's target start date is as soon as practically possible, allowing for notice periods or any other commitments