|Job Ref:||204593384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£65 - £66/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:36|
Senior Estimator |
My client is looking to add a Senior Estimator within the Estimating division, reporting directly to the Managing Estimator you will work within the Bid Team for the preparation of fully considered submissions.
The overall purpose of the role is to prepare accurate cost plans and detailed estimates, identifying true net cost, to enable the Company to fulfill its business objectives.
Other key responsibilities and attributes will include the following: -
Accountability's and keys tasks:
• - To be able to work under own direction, with minimal supervision within a Bid Team environment whilst maintaining Group Estimating procedures and philosophy.
• - To confidently present the estimate at the Finalization Meeting supported by a fully priced net cost build up with a full knowledge and understanding of the project in the form of a fully completed Tender Quality Plan with a full knowledge and understanding of the project.
• - To receive, acknowledge and check tender documentation and (along with other members of the Bid Team) raise queries relating to the tender documentation.
• - To evaluate the tender information and prepare tender action plan and contribute to Bid Strategy (along with other members of the Bid Tea)
• - To attend any meetings with the Professional or Design teams both during and post tender.
• - To evaluate and compare quotations received, and compile the price in a thorough, logical and consistent manner.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully delivering tender submissions through to contracts awarded within the Construction industry. My client has been awarded numerous contracts and is investing within their Commercial division to help sustain this period of expansion. Resultant they can offer a greater platform for career progression.
Please send you CV in first instance to Bianca or call on (Apply online only)