|Job Ref:||204593107||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brackley||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:55|
Job Title: Project Co-ordinator (Twelve Month Fixed Term Contract)|
Location: South Northamptonshire
Our client is an internationally renowned company based in South Northamptonshire. They specialize in temporary structures that offer a stylish and professional setting for a number of high profile events and exhibitions. Due to maternity cover they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly communicative and driven Project Co-ordinator to work within their UK operation. This is a marvellous opportunity, which would bring variety, travel (in the UK and occasionally abroad) and recognition.
* Deliver the highest levels of organisation and co-ordination, both in the field and within the office environment.
* Take control of projects from the very first briefing until the last person leaves the successful event.
* Ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
* Offer enthusiasm and efficiency in everything you do.
* Surpass client expectations and maintain strong working relationships.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Project management experience.
* Candidates must have excellent inter-personal skills.
* Adaptability and flexibility are a must, you will be required to work around the UK and stay away at times, this includes occasional foreign travel.
* Ideally educated to degree level.
To apply for this role you must hold a full UK driving licence. This role brings with it an excellent pension scheme and free gym membership.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoffrey Bridger on (Apply online only) for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role