|Job Ref:||204593101||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:38|
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to work for a leading global construction consultancy in Nottingham, with regular travel to London. You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working on projects in the leisure sector (pubs, restaurants etc) up to £1.5m in value.|
You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on projects in the leisure sector (pubs, restaurants etc) up to £1.5m in value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Budget estimating
- Preparation of tender documents
- Reporting on tenders
- Assembly of contract documentation
- Cost reporting
- Interim valuations
- Agreement of final accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally have 1 or 2 projects under your belt as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a professional manner, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your own work
- Qualifications aren't essential for this role, though preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This equal opportunities employer is an international, multidisciplinary construction consultancy that operates from various offices around the UK and overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a competitive salary and package