|Job Ref:||204594597||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:54|
Topographic & Measured Building Surveyor|
We are actively looking for a Land Surveyor with a minimum of 4 year?s post-graduate experience in Land and Measured Building Surveying, with solid knowledge and experience in Laser Scanning & 3D Modelling.
* Act as Land Surveyor / Measured Building Surveyor on a portfolio of Projects as assigned, ensuring that all deliverables meet Client?s, specified requirements and expectations.
* Provide leadership to project teams, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality.
* Mentor project team members to maximize their potential and ensure successful project outcomes.
* Provide Quality Assurance on all Projects assigned, to ensure final product meets the required standards.
Note: please email your CV along with samples Drawings of recent work you have successfully completed.
Key benefits of the role include:
* Join an existing successful and expanding team based in London, providing the opportunity to work throughout the United Kingdom on a variety of exciting Projects.
* You will be provided the opportunity to continue to develop your career through our Career Development Programme.
Please attach Cover Letter outlining the following:
* Do you have 4 years, post-graduate experience, working on large-scale Topographic and Measured Building Surveys??
* Do you have the ability to work independently on large-scale Topographic and Measured Building Surveys??
* Do you have a minimum 4 years, post-graduate Laser Scanning & 3D Modelling experience??
* Do you have a proven track record outlining your ability to deliver large-scale Topographic and Measured Building Surveys??
* Are you fluent in written and spoken English??
* What are your salary expectations?.?
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Land Surveyor looking to enhance their experience in a wide range of industry sectors, with a view to taking the next step in advancing their career within the Surveying Industry.
This role will allow you to develop your skills as a Land Surveyor / Measured Building Surveyor working across a number of sectors.
Work will include both site and office work, mainly covering the London area, and to include locations across the United Kingdom.
Work may be varied, with the initial core skills requirement being in Land & Measured Building Surveying but includes the opportunity to develop experience and skills in other disciplines such as Utility Surveys, Setting Out, Laser Scanning, 3D Modelling, and Structural Monitoring.
We need individuals that can both work as a team and independently, follow instructions and be innovative.
The successful candidate(s) would already live in the UK and be within 1 hours drive from our offices, hold a full driving licence, be presentable, and be fluent in written and spoken English.
The salary for this position would be commensurate with your experience.
If you think you are the right candidate for us, please email your CV along with samples of recent work you have successfully completed together with your availability and expected salary for our consideration