|Job Ref:||204430716||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
Quantity Surveyor needed in North London.|
• Preparation of construction budgets within a given timescale.
• Measuring drawings, taking off quantities, preparing schedules, estimates and other working documents.
• Appraising tenders and negotiating proposed order values.
• Creating and issuing subcontractor contracts using the CRL standard form of contract.
• Material procurement of all required items.
• Managing monthly subcontractor payments.
• Agreement of subcontractor final accounts upon completion of the contract.
• Must have a HNC/HND or Degree in a construction related topic.
• Ideally have membership to a professional institution such as RICS/CIOB.
• You need to have previous experience working on food retail projects. (Aldi, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda etc.)
• You will be a strong negotiator and have a good understanding of different forms of contract and contractual obligations.
If you have the above skills please send in your CV