|Job Ref:||83609BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Address:||Post Date:||03/10/2016 04:05|
Job Description: |
We are seeking an Operations (Ops) Manager for the ongoing CTRIC II WMD-PPP Moldova program. This position is based in Chisinau, Moldova and will report to the OCONUS Program Manager and the CONUS Program Lead. This position is contingent on the contract award. This position is required for a period of 1 to 2 years and is dependent on the negotiated Period of Performance for the program.
The Ops Manager will provide coordination over all OCONUS activities for the program. The Ops Manager will work with all of the IPT Leads (CONUS and OCONUS) to ensure that the program battle rhythm is followed. The Ops Manager will work with all of the Functional leads to ensure that all CDRL and other program milestones are met.
This position will be a Control Account Manager for one or more program IPTs and requires a current EVMS CAM certification.
The Ops Manager's job duties will include:
- Control Account Manager for the PMO and Travel control account, and other control accounts as required
- Owns the monthly program battle rhythm, and is directly responsible for program compliance with the established rhythm
- Works closely with the other CAMs to ensure that EVMS reporting is done timely and accurately
- Ensures that all BCRs are identified and processed no less than 30 days in advance of the baseline work that is being changed
- Works with the planner and the program team to validate that all key milestones in the IMS are consistent with the IPT plans
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 6 years related experience
4 years of direct experience with EVMS
• 4 years of IPT lead or equivalent role
• Willing to relocate to Chisinau, Moldova for 1-2 years
• Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed and virtual teams
• Demonstrated ability to apply EVMS best practices and guidelines in practical scenarios
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• PMP certification or equivalent
• Project management experience
• >2 years of experience with Border Security or Critical Infrastructure Protection
• >2 years of experience working with DOD Defense Threat Reduction Agency or other DOD Agencies
Required Education (including Major):
• BA/BS or MBA or equivalent preferred
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
None / Not Required
Type Of Job