|Job Ref:||204419231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum £35,000 + bonus||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:11|
Technical Sales Engineer|
Based in Derby, East Midlands
Involves International Travel
Salary: £35,000 + bonus based on increased sales. (OTE £40,000 +)
Our client is a Derby based organisation who provides innovate solutions to the Global Telecommunications Industry, working with some of the worlds largest Telecoms Companies / Network Operators.
Due to ongoing expansion, they now have an opening for 2 x Technical Sales Engineers...
Candidates must -
- Have a telecoms background
- Be technically as well as sales minded
- Be willing to travel internationally
Role requirement would include:
- Pre sales system Demos
- Customer training (on and off site)
- Pre Engagement testing
- On site system health checks
- Generation of quotations
- Customer presentations
- Technical representative to support Bus Dev on sales visits
rEAD ON FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
- To aid the commercial team to maximise sales while delivering customer satisfaction
- Create client presentations
- Create and calculate client quotations
- Create detailed and technical documentation
- Create and present technical product demonstrations to how the solution meets the customer needs
- Build technical and commercial business cases by utilising all the company tools and solutions
- Create training collateral including presentations with voice over
- Carry out product training and commissioning
- Provide technical consultancy to clients
- Carry out system health checks
- Support marketing with technical collateral
- Support marketing and the commercial team by attending conferences, trade shows and other marketing events
- Support and aid in Tender / RFQ processes
- Create roadmaps for clients based on portfolio uptake and potential upsell opportunities
- Deliver and ensure client best overall ROI while meeting the key business objectives at all times.
- Aid and support where necessary the customer support department according to SLA
- Preferred Background in Telecoms
- Preferred degree level educated (technical subject)
- Experience in a commercial client facing role
- Good marketplace awareness
Preferred Required Skills/Knowledge
- Be able to show a good understanding of clients' needs while managing expectations.
- Have excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills including creating high level professional presentations, complicated spreadsheets and detailed technical documentation.
- Commercially driven to increase sales targets
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and ability to explain solutions clearly to a - Good communications skills
- Proactive, highly self-motivated
- Confident and eager to embrace new technologies
- Team player with positive attitude
- Sage CRM experience (or other)
- Be able to interact with clients at a level showing professional commitment with a personal touch.
This company has a global client base therefore travel is essential to the role and the Technical Sales Engineers need to be willing to travel overseas at sometimes short notice.
This is a client facing role so suited to a well presented individual with superb personal interaction skills. The Technical Sales Engineer needs to be confident, technically credible and approachable.
This is a varied role that would suit an individual who is a quick learner, highly organised, technically minded with a commercial flair to spot opportunities and drive sales