|Job Ref:||204600448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £85000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:43|
Are you a DevOps Engineer?|
Have you worked with Amazon Web Services technologies?
Searching for a skilled DevOps engineer to become the newest addition to an established operations team for a leading global digital agency.
Located in Central London - right next to a main overground/underground station
Working on cloud based projects to drive the performance of the company to an even higher ground, not all projects are cloud based but the role strongly focuses on building integrated platforms at complex and innovative level. Are you ready for a challenge?
Some knowledge and working experience of the following:
* Operating systems: Linux/ Unix, BSD, Windows
* Cloud: AWS, Azure, Cloudstack, GCP, Skysapce
* Container technologies: Docker, ECS
* Configuration management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpenStack
* Deployment tools: Jenkins, Bomboo, Git
* Monitoring and Logging: Logstash, Zabbix, Graphite, Graylog, Riemann
* Web technologies: Nginx, Apache
* Databases: MySQL, PostreSQL, Mongo, Hadoop, Cassandra
* Scripting: Bash, Python, Ruby
Please not these are not all essential requirements to apply - just some of the technologies you would learn to use and would be beneficial to your application.
AWS and DevOps experience is essential.
Interviews Commencing 8th September 2016 for a start date ASAP.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please email your most up-to-date CV to or call (Apply online only) to discuss this role further