|Job Ref:||204600421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Rochester||Address:||Post Code:||NE19||Salary:||£15000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:27|
Systems Support Executive|
Based in Rochester
Monday to Friday
Do you have a passion for systems and an interest in IT but haven't got the experience or been given a break...... read on this could be the position for you!
Our growing client based in Rochester are looking to recruit a Systems Support Executive to join their expanding team.
This role is working within a team that have a real buzz for what they do and are looking for a passionate professional to join them.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Providing reporting for the overall service
• Managing the end to end delivery of small system changes
• Assisting in preparing/delivering service review/project meetings with suppliers and staff
• Supporting projects delivering changes to the systems
• Identifying opportunities to improve service delivery
• Helping diagnose system issues
• Supporting incident reviews
• Dealing with any other business admin duties that might be required from time to time
The Systems team is responsible for supporting the main CRM application as well as a number of other developments that work alongside it. The team is also responsible for other technology initiatives not related to these systems, and there is a need for the successful applicant to be flexible with the duties they will face on a day to day basis.
As part of the team you would be working with suppliers, IT and Infrastructure, as well as the wider company, to ensure the provision of a robust technical service. This role offers opportunities to learn technical aspects of the role at each stage of the overall systems management lifecycle, along with developing wider personal skills through stakeholder engagement and team participation.
• Someone with good grammar and punctuation plus good verbal and written communication skills - clear spoken and written English
• Analytically minded, with good attention to detail
• Organised with the ability to prioritise actions and tasks
• Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) who is confident enough to take on new and bespoke systems too
• Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies quickly - the ideal candidate would be motivated to further their knowledge and skills as their position within the team grows
• Ability to work with colleagues at all levels
• A confident and friendly individual
• Someone who is accurate, a fast learner and is well presented
• Someone with a passion for IT
Interest in, and experience of, development and coding would be beneficial - there will be the need to develop an understanding of coding and development principals as part of this role
The role would ideally be suited to a school leaver/student who has a keen interest in IT with some prior 'work' or 'voluntary' experience and with the ambition to broaden their IT knowledge and experience in finance. Ideally the candidate will have A Levels / AS Levels and some background knowledge/experience in ICT or Computer Science.
If this is a position that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene at T4S Recruitment