|Job Ref:||204600363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Bonus & Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:43|
Software Developer (C# / .Net)|
Software Developer - Wide variety of work - Professional development available.
An industry leading organisation based in the Southampton area requires a C# / .Net Software Developer to join their established and committed team.
The successful Software Developer (C# / .Net) will be required to work on a varied range of business management systems, vital to the success of one of the regions busiest industries.
The C# Software Developer / .Net Developer will be in a unique position to witness the impact of their work on a daily basis, within the immediate environment.
This is a great opportunity for a .Net Developer with commercial C# Development experience who are looking to embrace modern technologies and approaches.
The C# Software Developer will be required to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
* Commercial experience of C# / .Net Development.
* Ability to work unsupervised and manage own time.
* Confident communicator - happy to put ideas forward.
* (url removed) (Advantageous Not essential).
* (url removed) - (Not essential)
* SQL - Advantageous.
* WPF / WCF - Advantageous
* Mobile App Development - Not essential but available to learn.
* Knowledge or experience of Jenkins - Advantageous.
* Willingness to learn new technology.
The company offer exposure to a wide range of work and projects and operate an annual bonus scheme.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv