|Job Ref:||204600204||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum + Excellent benefits / Bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:42|
Development Project Manager - Cambridgeshire - IoT / M2M / Wireless - Software / Hardware|
A key client working on a new innovative product within the Internet of things (IoT) / connected devices space is looking for a senior Development focused Project Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of complex projects from end-to-end releases, from the kick-off of development activities until the successful first customer launch.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Applying project management best practices
- Coordinate software and hardware development
- Distribute sub-projects and tasks to software and hardware development and system test team coordinators
- Release project owner up to successful first customer launch
- Maintain risk register, escalate critical issues and coordinate mitigation plans
- Track resources spent against estimates
To be suitable for this Development Project Management role you should have the following experience:
• Experience with project management of complex development projects in related industries (IoT / Telecoms / Wireless / M2M)
• Prince 2, PMI certification or similar
• Confident self-starter, with proven track of taking ownership and delivering in large projects
• Strong influencing skills, with the ability to bring key stakeholders on side in order to bring things to a satisfactory conclusion
• Capacity to gain respect and integrate well with software and electronics engineers and their management
• Technical knowledge sufficient to understand company products and applications
• Proactive with a can do attitude
• Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
Candidates with experience managing complex projects are going to be very interesting to my client. If you also have experience or working in smaller companies that would be an additional bonus but this is not essential.
If you would like to apply to this Development Project Management role please send me an updated copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail. Interviews will be scheduled over the next couple of weeks.
- Platform Recruitment
Development Project Manager - Cambridgeshire - IoT / M2M / Wireless - Software / Hardware
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Essex, IoT, M2M, Wireless, Wifi, Embedded, Hardware, Software, Project Management, Prince 2, Development