|Job Ref:||204600158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:42|
Smith & Nephew is a diversified advanced medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries to improve the quality of life for their patients.
We have leadership positions in Orthopaedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma:
* Orthopaedics Reconstruction - joint replacement systems for knees, hips and shoulders
* Advanced Wound Management - wound care treatment and prevention products used to treat hard to heal wounds
* Sports Medicine - minimally invasive surgery of the joint
* Trauma & Extremities - products that help repair broken bones
We have 14,000 employees around the world.
Annual sales in 2015 were more than $4.6 billion.
We are a constituent of the UK's FTSE100.
The Digital Communications Manager is responsible for extending the Smith & Nephew brand within global HCP and patient communities by leveraging the company's digital communications platforms. This individual leads the creation of digital content strategies and campaigns designed to increase brand loyalty and achieve revenue objectives for the Advanced Wound Management division.
* Leads the digital communications strategy that supports the marketing objectives of the Advanced Wound Management business.
* Works with AWM Marketing teams on the creation of compelling HCP and patient-facing content published via digital communications channels, such as websites, social media, mobile apps, email, blogs and search engines.
* Directs vendors and agency partners in the creation and application of digital content that conforms to brand guidelines, product positioning and channel specifications.
* Understands the communications needs of downstream partners and drives the application of global AWM content across regional and country-specific digital channels.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
* Experience creating content deployed across multiple, integrated digital communications platforms
* Advanced writing skills, particularly when communicating complex subject matter to a wide range of audience types
* Technical knowledge in Web and IT platforms; specific experience in editing/publishing within an enterprise CMS strongly preferred
* Ability to work at a technical level with IT and at a commercial level with brand managers and marketing executives
* Ability to interpret and communicate Web and Social analytics
Smith & Nephew is committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. We believe that this can only be achieved by establishing mutually beneficial relationships with all of our stakeholders including patients, healthcare professionals, investors and employees. If you can demonstrate how you can meet the outlined criteria, please apply via the link provided and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch