|Job Ref:||204599233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG competitive rate||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:09|
Legal Counsel (Commercial and IT) - Contract - 6 months - Berkshire|
* PQE experience within a UK or EU law firm
* Experience in leading strategic projects
* Strong contract drafting skills
* Experience in corporate or technology commercial contracting
A leading Telecommunication's company is looking for a Legal Counsel with experience in Commercial or IT contracts to join their team on an initial 6 month contract basis.
You will be acting as the Lead Lawyer on many commercial and technology projects, including in-sourcing, out-sourcing, procurement, services, logistics and wholesale agreements.
You will be expected to provide strategic direction and ongoing support for key partnership agreements including with out-sourcing and joint venture partners.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Taking responsibility for delivering key legal projects and ensuring that risk and reward are appropriately balanced
* Providing high quality legal advice across a wide range of technology and commercial matters
* Successfully managing specified ongoing strategic legal relationships
* Identifying and managing legal and commercial risk in the business by reviewing and improving processes on an ongoing basis
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy