|Job Ref:||204593878||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:42|
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for BT experienced Fixed Network Supervisor to join our business in Scotland. |
Position Title: Fixed Network Supervisor BT
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Luka Hlebar | +49 (Apply online only)
Fixed Network Supervisor will be managing splicing and cabling teams on BT project, and ensure that the delivery targets are meet.
- Oversees, directs, coordinates, and schedules the installation activities to ensure timely and accurate completion of related tasks to meet the quality standard and exceed Customer's requirement and expectations;
- Plan, allocate, and track resources in order to meet efficient work schedule and maintain a comprehensive inventory of the available installation materials, tools, vehicles, etc;
- Give technical advice to technicians and assist them in solving problems encountered in the field;
- Motivate and direct cabling and splicing teams in order to carry out the scheduled projects;
- Maintain safety measures in accordance with local and Customer requirements to provide an acceptable working environment;
- Coordinate with the Customer implementation manager to ensure smooth installation, including cost, quality and progress control;
- Respond to customer technical complaints during implementation and try to settle them;
- Write operational instructions for work practices in conjunction with Fixed Network;
- Organize and act to respective paperwork like checklists, redlining and closure of site files, and write progress reports;
- Must always strive to keep an updated knowledge and knowhow of the most recent development in Fixed Network installation
- Responsible for other assignments requested by direct manager or engineer;
- Share the experience to all team members;
- Respects all internal rules and regulations related to work, administrative tasks, reports and company internal order regulation.
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent;
- experience in supervision of Splicing, Subducting, cable pulling teams, or similar practice in Telecommunication. Previous working experience on BT projects is highly desirable.
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proactive, self-motivated and good communication skills;
- Local UK and BT experience preferred
- Ability to plan and produce progress reports, observes, and manage quality standards;
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications.
Please submit your CV to: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGLH - 7484
Or call Luka on: +49 (Apply online only)